"Never doubt that a small group of committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." ~Margaret Mead

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

2 April 2006
I was walking home from the grocery store and I see three little kids galloping in my direction. As they get closer, I realized that one of them was sitting on a broomstick with a throw-rug flung over either side. One boy was holding the back end of the stick and the other was at the front of the stick being a horse. I could hear them laughing hysterically, making me laugh because the greatest sound in the world is the laughter of a child. I also noticed that the boy in the front had a piece of leather in his mouth like the bit that a horse would have and this was attached to the “reins” that the boy on the stick was holding. They were enjoying themselves so much and seemed pretty impressed with their innovativeness. It was beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home