I sent a CD home to my mum with all the pictures I had taken so far. She being who she is was wonderful and uploaded all of them onto a website with captions for your viewing. The link is over to the right, under Links. Let me know if you have any problems. Happy viewing!
Saturday, February 18, 2006
Disclaimer
- The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.
Previous Posts
- 17 February 2006One might wonder, “why does Courtn...
- It’s Official!On Friday, 6 January 2006, 58 traine...
- “AIDS is not a disease but a human rights issue.” ...
- A Holiday Season of FirstsDespite the lack of snow...
- I sit here on the morning of Christmas Eve listeni...
- Rehoboth (Ree-oh-but NOT Ree-hoe-buth) will be my ...
- NAMIBIA LAND OF THE BRAVEI am writing this post du...
- Welkom and thank you for being a part of my advent...

3 Comments:
Courtney - loved the photos, nice to see your face...miss you but know you are OK. Teaching the learners sounds right up your alley! Keep up the good work. Oh, send more SUNSETS!!!! HA HA HA Lainey.
3:06 AM
Courtney- finally checked in on your blog to see how you were doing. Wow- you sound amazingly settled in and it seems you have got a lot of work to do- loved the photos- especially the "feet" - and the letter from your student just made me cry. I'm glad they love and appreciate you the way we do back home. Miss ya
Louise
6:44 PM
Wow! Awesome pictures. (Yes, we are still using that term in the US...at least some of us.) I think I can understand now why you wanted to go over there. The pictures of your students speak volumes. And that note - not bad for your first few months on the job, eh? You are doing a great job.
Tommy
4:32 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home