8 March 2006
At the end of a test on Electricity and Electrostatics, I wrote the following question for those learners who finished early: When you have answered ALL of the above questions to the best of your ability, tell me what your plans are for the future (after grade 12.)
Here were a few responses:
• I know I haven’t answered these questions to the best of my ability but I really would like to further my studies in the engineering field or I would like to become a medical doctor.
• I want to go into medicine and get a cure for ‘that’ disease that is finishing my family.
• Basically I want to follow in my brother’s footsteps- go to the same university in South Africa, study chemical engineering, and one day work side-by-side.
• I want to be working and to be an independent woman and enjoy single life for about 3 years and then I would’ve found the man I want to marry by than.
• I want to become a forensic detective because I would love to investigate and fasten the loose ends in a murder. I wanted to become an air hoste but I to short. What a pitty.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home